8/05/2009

Beach Fun.....Julie Marie Portraits, Naples, FL Photographer

Remember the cute ring bearer in the wedding pix that I just posted? Well, here he is again and he has a super cute brother, too! His mom had asked if I had some time to meet up with them to do some quick beach pix, and of course, I had to say yes!! Remember how i said that the bride and groom were from Ohio, well.....this family actually lives in Ohio, and they live super close to where my sister lives in the Toledo area.....small world!! I'm hoping to run into them on my next visit to Ohio!! Thanks guys....it was great meeting all of you!! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation!
Love this first one!!



1 comments:

JenV said...

Cute, Cute photos!!!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop