8/06/2009

A Beautiful Delaware Wedding....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Wedding Photographer

Meet E & D. I had only spoken with E over the phone as he and his fiance are both in the military and live out of state. He had asked about me photographing their wedding, which was going to be held in Delaware. So, their wedding day was the first time I actually had gotten to meet them. They were the nicest couple ever and you could definitely see how much they truly loved each other!! The wedding was held at the groom's mother's home and it was beautiful....lots of details and lots of fun! Anyway, enough of me talking. THanks E & D. It was great meeting you! Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sneak peaks Julie....can't wait for the rest.

E&D Carter

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop