8/12/2009

Remember Miss R? Julie Marie Portraits, Washington, DC Portrait Photographer

While I was driving back from this shoot in DC, I called my mom just to talk. She was asking me who I had a session with and I told her and she was like...oh, she's that beautiful girl that you photographed back in the spring! Well, yep....she was right. Remember Miss R? I had the pleasure of photographing her again. This is only the second time that I've gotten to see her, but both times have been great. It's like hanging out with one of your girlfriends that you've known forever!! She had suggested doing the shoot around the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument, and I'm so glad we did. It's so pretty around there....we just walked around and chatted the whole session. So, enough of me talking.....here are the latest pix of the beautiful Miss R:
Love this first one with Washington Monument behind her





Thanks, R! It was great seeing you again! Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop