8/09/2009

She Looks LIke a Model!!!....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Senior Portrait Photographer

Meet Miss M.....as I was going through her pictures, I was like.....wow...she looks like a model!!! She is absolutely gorgeous, and I so wish I had legs like hers!!!! Anyway, we met up to do some senior pictures, and we went over to a beach that is close to my home. It was a great spot b/c this beach area is just a run down fishing town. She had some friends, her mom and her doggy(or rather I think this is her mom's baby) :) come along, and they were great. We snuck her dog in a few pictures per her mom's request, and I just love this first one!!





Thanks, M!! It was great meeting you!! Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop