9/19/2009

I'm Back....Julie Marie Portraits, Toledo, Ohio Wedding Photographer

I'm finally back from a long "blogcation" and my trip to Ohio. I had the best time on my visit. I got to see so many past clients and a lot of new ones, too! I also got to see my family (which I miss already) and we had the best time. I miss my little J man and sisapoo (my niece). I'll have some pictures of them to post coming up, so you all will get to see how big they're getting!!

Anyway, back to this blog post. I had the pleasure of meeting up with S&B in Grand Rapids, Ohio. I had talked to Miss S several times over email but this was the first time that I actually got to meet both of them. What a great couple! They are getting married next October which will be here before we know it! So, enough of me talking.....here are a few sneak peeks from the session.




0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop