1/18/2010

All You Need Is Love....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Wedding Photographer

I heard the title to this post playing earlier, and I couldn't get it out of my head. So, while doing this blog post, I was like, hmmm....it fits M & B. I had the pleasure of meeting up with them in downtown Dover. Right away B told me that she just doesn't look good in pictures or makes weird looks, and I was like sure...... As you can see, she looks like a model in her engagement pictures with her handsome fiance! They were great...I had them walking around downtown Dover, and they were up for anything. Thanks, guys! It was great meeting both of you, and I'm looking forward to your wedding this summer!





1 comments:

JenV said...

Attractive couple and great pictures!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop