2/05/2010

Sneak Peek -Baby Trust... Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

Happy Friday, everybody! We are gearing up for a blizzard. My sister and I were born during a blizzard, but I don't recall ever seeing one, so I guess we're in for a treat in Delaware. I can't believe how much snow we've gotten this year. This is now the 3rd weekend in a row of staying home. I'm hoping to get a lot done around the house, but my guess is we'll just have a lazy weekend and catch up on some movies! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to give you a sneak peek of the nursery. It's not quite done, but it is getting there. I'm hoping to get it done within the next week or so, and I'll be posting some more pix soon.


Above: 1st pic: nursery bedding by Serena & Lily, 2nd: a super cool piece of artwork that my mom, sister and I worked on, 3rd: some painting that is not yet complete, but you get the idea & 4th: a couple of blabla dolls

Above: 1st pic: blabla dolls (my husband told me I can't buy anymore but little does he know they've all come from my sister. I just love them and want to order some more!) 2nd: some more painting that I'm doing not yet finished though & 3rd: Serena & Lily fabric that I'm using--I just love this store...I could buy everything on their site!

And last but not least...a picture of Dexter dog! He was just sitting here while I was writing the blog post, so I figured he could be a part of this, too!

Have a great weekend everybody!
 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop