6/23/2010

I LOVE THIS FAMILY!! Julie Marie Portraits

Meet the "U" family! I just love this family! I've known them since I was 19 yrs old when I met K in college, and they've been like family ever since! Anyway, my best friend, K, had a baby a few weeks after me, so we decided that we'd both travel back to Ohio to visit our families, and I'd meet up with her family to do a photo shoot along with her sister's engagement photos (remember K &S three posts back?). They've been patiently waiting for their photos, (although you may have seen some of them if you're a fan on facebook), so without further ado......meet the beautiful "U" family:
One of my all time favorite family shots....

My bff, her hubby and gorgeous little guy!

Love, love, love this shot...

Meet Mr. B.....Jaker's best bud!

The beautiful "U" sisters....



Miss C & Tyler

and we can't forget about Hannah


If you can't tell.....Mr. B's grandparents are absolutely crazy over him. Oh...and can you even tell which one is the mom in this photo? Um...no!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop