6/21/2010

The Talented Kristi of Kristi Young Design...Julie Marie Portraits

For those of you that follow my blog, you all know that Kristi of Kristi Young Design is my favorite designer! Well, I had never actually gotten to meet her until my visit to Ohio. She is just so kind and super nice and great to work with, so I was so excited to meet her and her gorgeous family! Her little guy, E, is soooo cute and such a handsome little guy and so full of life. You can't help but smile when you see him!







And last but not least......love this!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Julie -- what can I say? You did an amazing job. We will cherish these photos forever. You totally captured Ethan's personality! Thank you so very much:)

Sarah said...

I love E peeking through the fence with that grin! Too cute!

What a beautiful family!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop