11/05/2010

Happy Friday & Happy Holiday Card Picking! | Julie Marie Portraits

TGIF!  I am so excited to show you my newest holiday card collection designed by the one and only Kristi of Kristi Young Design!  I absolutely LOVE them...they are fun, modern and so different than anything out there!  And...if you see one that you like but you want some different colors or wording...that's not a problem!  I can customize them to your liking.....

I am going to show you the collection along with some duplicate cards that way you can see how they can be customized.

#1 - The Snowflake Card
#2 The Circle Card 



#4 The Whimsical Card 
#4 The Tree Card
#5 The Tri-fold Card



And you can click here to see last year's holiday cards that are still available!



http://juliemariepix.blogspot.com/2009/11/holiday-cards-by-kristi-young.html

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop