2/24/2011

A Baltimore Bar Mitzvah | Julie Marie Portraits | Baltimore Bar Mitzvah Photographer

Catching up on the blog.....

I was so excited when mom asked me to photograph Mr. A's bar mitzvah this past fall!  I had met this family a year ago at the beach, and fell in love with them.  This family has 4 of the nicest (and handsome, too) boys you could ever meet!  I just love getting to see them.

Anyway, I got to meet up with them on this special day in October.  The bar mitzvah was spectacular.  It was, actually, my first bar mitzvah ever.  It was such a special night for A, and wow....I can't even imagine how proud his mom and dad are of him.  He really is a special guy.  I think the thing that I love most about him is his love for his family....actually, that goes for all of them.  Family means the world to them.  Thank-you so much for allowing me to capture this special day for you and congratulations!






1 comments:

JenV said...

Amazing photos and I love, love, love the family picture!!! Gorgeous family!!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop