3/10/2011

A Downtown DC Christening | Julie Marie Portraits | Washington, DC Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing a christening for a very special little guy.   He's actually related to the bride/groom from the December wedding that I did, so when his mom told me it would be at the same location, I couldn't wait.  Plus, I got to see a lot of people from their wedding at the christening.

This little guy was so, so handsome, and he was absolutely perfect.  When they arrived at the church for the christening, he was sound asleep.   When he woke up, he was full of smiles.   I don't think he cried once during the entire day!  

Both of the grandmothers were responsible for getting him dressed in his gorgeous gown....as you can see, we had some fun while he was getting ready!

No cries at all with the water!! 

There were actually four priests performing the christening.
His gown was just beautiful and so classic!
and I couldn't resist showing you this little expression!

The reception was held at the Park Hyatt in downtown DC.
The godfather and soon to be godmother in the middle with little C and his parents.

Thanks P family!  It was so great to meet all of you and witness C's christening!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Those are absolutely stunning! Great job, Julie!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop