12/21/2011

An Atlanta Bar Mitzvah | Julie Marie Portraits | Atlanta, GA Photographer

I recently traveled to Atlanta, GA for a weekend to photograph this spectacular bar mitzvah!  I met this family when I started going to Marco Island, FL with my hubby's family a few years ago, and I was thrilled when R's mom asked me to come down to photograph the big day!  

How handsome is he!
And can you say beautiful family!!!  The bottom left photo is one of my favs ever!  I love how this picture captures them.....so full of love!

The party then took place at the King Plow Arts Center.   What a great venue! 
Loved all of the photo booth gear for photos!
Loved the red hair, too!
R cracks me up...as I was going through editing the photos, I kept laughing every time I'd see the picture below (in the middle) - i was always getting a thumbs up or something from R!

The night was full of dancing.....the music was for lack of better word...AWESOME!  It was music that I grew up on....I loved it how all of the kiddos were dancing to it and singing along!



Thanks, B, Family!  I hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop