1/06/2012

Happy 2012! | Julie Marie Portraits | Rochester, NY Photographer

Happy New Year 2012, Everybody!  Hope you had a fabulous holiday season!  We got to spend Christmas in Ohio with my family, and we had the best time!  It was so nice to be home and just relax....and let all of my family chase Jake around while my hubby and I just sat and watched! :)

As all of you know, we moved to Rochester in October, and everybody kept talking about the horrible winters that Rochester gets...well, for some reason, we must have brought them some good luck because we've had a really mild December and January thus far.  In fact, on New Year's day, Josh, Jake, Dexter and I went for our first 2012 walk outside.  It felt a little weird to be walking outside in 40+ degree weather on January 1st and no snow!

Which now brings us to today.....another incredibly warm day for January!  And, well, you guessed it...that meant time for some new updated photos of my on-the-go-at-all-times 21 month old little Jakers!  I must say...he really is impossible to photograph right now, but M&M's do the trick to make him stop in his tracks!  I'm thinking we need to buy stock in M&M's because he now knows his colors because of them, they've helped him calm down from the temper tantrums that seem to occur quite often, and we're hoping they'll help him with potty training when that begins (very soon)!

Jakers @ 21 months with his shaggy hair and blabla doll.  And check out Jake sporting a bowtie!  New favorite shirt from Somebubby Chapman Apparel.
 I'm not sure what he's doing, but this look sort of cracks me up!


 And without M&M's - this is what photos look like....no cooperation at all, but oh so fun! :)  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop